Monday, July 27, 2009

CAMWHORE :D

Just got home after a long day accompanying Renee to shop for her formal wear for tomorrow’s class and getting trashed in pool.

Window shopped with Renee from the whole of Far East to Ion, Wisma and then Takashimaya. Guess what? Renee did not manage to get anything at all. Can you believe it? Oh my god.

My poor feet had been walking around from place to place and that fussy girl did not even get a single thing! I had to pick stuffs to force her to try them on. Saw lots of things that I wanted to buy though, but I can’t. I’ve got to stop myself from unnecessary impulsive shopping if I really want to save up for my birthday BBQ. ):









My face looked swollen here. =/


Went for a few rounds of pool with Wei Ming, Ryan and his girlfriend and got thrashed very badly, as usual. Haha! The two guys kept cheering and trying to irritate me whenever I get the ball in, damn stupid and annoying. *!@#$

Ryan did not mention that he was bringing his new girlfriend along but only mentioned a female friend, and I felt so much like a huge bright lamp post walking beside them before Wei Ming’s arrival. It was DAMN awkward.

I can’t wait for tomorrow’s class to see all of my classmates wearing formal. I want to see Renee with dress! Haha!

I camwhored alot today, so lo and
behold for the next 29 photos, all with my face. :P




























































































































































Are you sick of my face already? Hahaha!

I wanna play mah-jong!I wanna go shopping!I wanna go KTV!I wanna go clubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment