Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry Potter Gaga.

I know how stupid the title sounds, hahaha.

Caught "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" at Causeway Point with Gab, and it was not as bad as the reviews I heard from my friends, I thought it was way better than the "The Haunting in Connecticut"!

I give it 3/5 rating.

In fact, I thought it was quite good, except for the part that I did not really had the best seat and had to raise my head up all the time with my irritated dry eyes (because of my contact lens). I could not totally enjoy the movie due to my dehydrating eyes and it was so annoying.

I wouldn't have gone to watch it if not for obliging a promise to a friend. I didn't regret watching it anyway, and it was a treat so it didn't pretty much make a big difference to me. Haha!

Free lunch, free drinks, free movie, free dinner for me today, I don't even have to spend a sigle penny. Shiok! :P

Did I broadcast the wrong message again? God!

No comments:

Post a Comment