Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

People aorund me kept commenting that I look like an ah lian in their first impression. -_-

I am so damn upset about it. ):


Some says I look like a smoker, or a clubber, which in facts are not true. I don't smoke, never evn once did I try and I only club once in a while.

Vel commented something even worse, that I look like I played drugs before from my looks and she thinks that... Nevermind, don't want to say it here. Haha !

It's not me who wanted to look like ah lian, and I am NOTTTTTTTTT !!

So innocent. ):

After getting to know me did they realised I'm far from what they assumed I was.

ROARRRRRRRRRRRS.

So moral of the story is, never judge a book by its cover. NEVER !


*Now I know what kind of person you are, I assume. Whether I'm right or not, I don't care. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment