Saturday, November 21, 2009

LOW

Decisions made and I'm keeping it low, making it known only either to people who already knew it and my close friends. Not sure if this is the right choice because this was made under a pressured circumstances, but I know time will tell.

Somehow, I feel that my old self is back again and I don't like it. But, I really don't like the idea that I have to ask about everything. Ah whatever, I'm freaking exhausted and don't wanna think of anything already.

I kept wanting to hack care about things that I felt is not under control despite knowing that it irritates him, but I can't help it. Since I thought it is not under my control, I don't wish to care much. Why is it after talking nicely, something have to happen to cause conflict? I don't like it, really. It's so tiring la. And guess what? This is only the start.

Maybe it's just me. What the heck is wrong with me? But I do believe it takes two hands to clap.

Working again tomorrow. It's like Monday to Friday, school. Saturday and Sunday, work. Freaking no life.

& I'm off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment