Sunday, December 6, 2009

BADMOOD BADMOOD BADMOOD

SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH ME.

But what is it? I have no idea, this is so frustrating !

Baoyu's 21st birthday party is kinda ______________ (whatever word that fits in), and its probably because everyone else did not turn up, wtf man.

I'm so freaking tired and decided not to go to work today, haven't been sleeping much lately, and I slept till 5pm today. Nevertheless, I'm still feeling so tired, probably slept too much today.

Got tricked by him* to go up to his mum's office to study when we were supposed to study at Starbucks Novena. I took much courage to step into her office because it's just plain weird la. Ended up, we did not study but watched movie there and rotted there till 12plus when his mum is finally done with her work to send us back home.

I'm so in a foul mood now, and I don't know what is the reason. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment